Activity Tracker Study
Dear SCAMP Participant,
SCAMP is launching a new Activity Tracker Study and would like to invite you to take part!
The Activity Tracker Study aims to measure sleep and physical activity in young people for up to 60 days to better understand how mobile phone use, sleep and physical activity impact your mental health. It is part of the SCAMP study (Study of Cognition, Adolescents and Mobile Phones), which you have previously taken part in. SCAMP is being conducted by Imperial College London and is commissioned by the UK Medical Research Council.
If you agree to take part, you will be sent the latest Fitbit wristband to use for free and connect to your mobile phone. After the study period has ended, the Fitbit device must be returned to us via a pre-paid envelope so that we can extract the data. Upon receipt of the device by SCAMP, you will be eligible to earn points based on the numbers of days you wear the Fitbit and the return of the device. These can be redeemed for rewards such as gift cards, e-vouchers for e.g., a coffee, or a meal out with friends or other items!
Early bird offer: get an extra £20 Amazon voucher by signing up now!
To do so, please:
- Click the LINK to go to the participant information sheet and consent form
- Consent to the SCAMP survey, the Activity Tracker Study and/or the Bio-Zone study (Optional)
- Use your unique study ID to sign up (You can find it in your SCAMP invitation email or SMS)
- Fill out questionnaires and complete cognitive tasks (This will take approximately 45 min to provide your recent health information related to physical activity and sleep)
- We will contact you soon and arrange the delivery of the Fitbit device and/or sample collection kit
Do not hesitate to get in touch with any queries by emailing email@example.com. We thank you for your contribution and continued participation.